terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions relate to all and any agreement between us when you buy items from us at www.lolabeaudesign.co.uk
“We” means Lola Beau Design. “Consumer” means anyone purchasing from us.
2. ABIDE BY TERMS
By ordering from us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you are entering into an agreement on behalf of an organisation, you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
3. ORDERING AND SUPPLY OF GOODS
1. “ITEMS" and “PRODUCTS” are those supplied as detailed on your order
2. To place an order you must use the order process
3. Your order is not accepted until we have confirmed this by email. We reserve the right to refuse any order without specifying a reason. Your order confirmation will detail what you have ordered and the price payable.
4. Any special requests need to be confirmed by email prior to order
5. Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavours to supply the items you order, we are not responsible for any failure to provide nor any unavailability.
6. Any recommendations for other suppliers, including any links from the website, do not form any recommendation, endorsement or guarantee.
7. All goods are priced per unit
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. Prices exclude delivery charge.
2. Prices will vary from time to time, at our sole discretion and we cannot guarantee to hold prices for any length of time.
3. The total price for a website order, including your chosen delivery destination will be displayed and confirmed upon checkout before placing an order.
4. Payment must be made in full by Paypal in GBP Sterling before any order or part order can be dispatched.
5. We consider payment to be received and cleared when it has been processed and reached our account.
1. We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete any supply to you within 7 working days of receiving payment for UK orders. Please allow 14 working days for European destinations. No items will be dispatched weekends or bank holidays.
2. Delivery of some items may be by a service that requires a signature on receipt . Signature confirms receipt but also the condition of the parcel received -see Clause 7 following.
3. For international sales please refer to our International sales policy below.
4. Taking delivery of items is entirely your own responsibility. If you are unable to take delivery and the items are returned to us, then we will arrange redelivery at your expense. In any event, the delivery charges are non-refundable.
5. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered because of any unavoidable or reasonable delay in completion,including third party involvement and failure to deliver items.
1. We are not responsible for variations in design or colour, either in our advertising or displayed on a monitor. In addition the colour or design of items viewed on screen is not 100% accurate and there may be some slight variation due to lighting effects and other factors.
2. It is your responsibility to abide by the safety advice provided with your order and for passing on this advice to any third party.
7. PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER
1. It is your responsibility to examine items very carefully upon receipt of your order for any damage. If there is damage to items, or if a parcel shows any signs of damage whatsoever then:
a. where a signed for service is used, please sign for the items as, ‘received damaged’ and
b. retain the original packaging: and
c. notify us within 3 days of receipt by email to email@example.com
2. Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong item arriving or an item is missing from your order you must:
a. retain the original packaging: and
b. notify us within 3 days of receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you do not notify us of damage or problems with your order within 3 days of you receiving your order then we will assume that you have accepted the order.
4. Once you have contacted us, we will then explain the return procedure to you and what you need to do.
5. It is your responsibility to return items to us and we will advise as to the method of return. We recommend that you obtain proof of return posting.
8. QUERIES and COMPLAINTS
1. We aim to respond to any queries or complaints within 7 working days. Complaints must be addressed in writing by email to email@example.com
9. INTERNATIONAL SALES POLICY
1. If you are importing any of our items, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with importing laws and requirements of the country to which the items are shipped and this is entirely at your own expense and risk.
2. In addition to the purchase price of the items, you accept full responsibility for any and all handling charges, shipping costs, insurance, import duties, fees, liabilities and tax/duty costs which may arise or apply to your order and transportation.
3. Whilst we will do all we can to assist (e.g.special packaging etc which may involve extra payment by you to us) we will not be responsible for any non-delivery or import duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result of any import or attempted import.